MEASURES TO SUPPORT LABHUB™ ACCESSIBILITY
Our organization is actively fostering inclusivity and accessibility through various initiatives. We have implemented a comprehensive accessibility strategy, communicated to all staff, and provided key training to staff and decision-makers in WCAG standards including obtaining tester certification by the DHS. With a commitment to continuous improvement, we’ve restructured our communication methods to ensure documents are accessible to all. Our LabHUB™ Framework is regularly updated to comply with WCAG 2.2, Level AA standards.
dti Publishing takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the LabHUB™ Framework:
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Employ third party to audit the LabHUB™ Framework.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The LabHUB™ Framework is conformant with WCAG 2.2 level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the LabHUB™ Framework. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Danielle Lazier website:
- Phone: +1 (413)-608-1366
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 2150 S 1300 E, Suite 500-2051, Salt Lake City, 84106.
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
COMPATIBILITY WITH BROWSERS AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY
The LabHUB™ Framework is designed to be compatible with:
- Chrome browser with NVDA on Windows 11
- Safari browser with VoiceOver on iOS
- Chrome browser with Keyboard Operability on Windows 11
- Chrome browser with Browser Zooming on Windows 11
- Colour Contrast Compatibility
Accessibility testing as per WCAG 2.2 AA guidelines. The evaluation was performed using the below tools/ tests:
- Screen readers:
- NVDA on Win11/ Chrome
- VoiceOver on Mac/ Safari
- WAVE automated tool
- Color contrast testing using Color Contrast Analyzer
- Browser zoom
- Text-spacing testing using bookmarklets
dti Publishing assessed the accessibility of the LabHUB™ Framework by the following approach:
- External evaluation by Pivotal Accessibility LLC.
Please reach out to us by writing at email@example.com.
VPAT produced by: